Each weekday, we at YouTube Trends take a look at the most interesting videos and cultural phenomena on YouTube as they develop. We want take a moment to highlight some of what we've come across this week:
- We learned how one deaf woman created the viral hit of the weekend.
- We finished our series on three types of one-man-bands people love on YouTube.
- We tracked protests in Iceland, Greece and New York City.
- We studied singer Adele's popularity in 2011.
- We collected some attention-grabbing videos from around the world.
- And we watched how Steve Jobs fans reflected on his passing and how his technology affected their lives. Watch some in the playlist below:
Check back every day for the latest about what's trending on YouTube at: www.YouTube.com/Trends
Kevin Allocca, YouTube Trends Manager, recently watched "Brad Pitt!."