Thousands of online video creators across Europe are taking their creative talents to YouTube, generating big followings and earning money as part of the YouTube Partner Program. We want more people from across Europe to join in!
That’s why we’re hosting the first ever European YouTube Partner events dedicated to the producers, directors, writers, artists, video and media professionals of the future. The events will take place in six cities across Europe between March 31 and April.
At 'Becoming YouTube Stars', online video creators will:
- Learn how to create and promote their content on YouTube
- Find out about how to become a YouTube Partner and generate revenue
- Get a sneak peak at upcoming product releases and partner dedicated features
- Hear from a panel of successful YouTube Partners about how they’ve built their channels
- Madrid - March 31, 2011, at Hotel Silken Puerta América Madrid - RSVP here.
- Paris - April 4, 2011, at Les Docks de Paris - Dock Eiffel - RSVP here.
- Berlin - April 6, 2011, at Postbahnhof - RSVP here.
- Amsterdam - April 8, 2011, at Amsterdam Convention Factory - RSVP here.
- Rome - April 11, 2011, at Salone delle Fontane - RSVP here.
- London - April 14, 2011, at Ravensbourne Design College - RSVP here.
Sara Mormino, Head of YouTube Online Content Partnerships EMEA, recently watched “Her Morning Elegance / Oren Lavie.”